[amibroker] Re: Stoploss that moves to break-even point and stays there

  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:05:22 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Stoploss that moves to break-even point and stays there

Hi,

I suspect that my previous post was mistaken, and that you would in fact need to use a loop for the scenario being described. The problem is that PriceBought cannot reliably be calculated because ExRem cannot be used on Buy since you don't know in advance when the stops take effect.

Tomasz has a scale out example here:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_pyramid.html

Try modifying it to change the exit threshold rather than scaling out.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx