[amibroker] Re: Stoploss that moves to break-even point and stays there

  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:29:34 -0000
  • From: "rinku" <boyrinku@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Stoploss that moves to break-even point and stays there

hi mike
thanks for formula
but it is applicable only long trades how can i also use it at short trades
example if i sell a stock at 100 with 1% stop loss at 101 when prices drop 5% at 95 stop should move to break even at 100
thank you

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx