Re: [amibroker] HELP ON DDE UNIVERSAL DATA PLUG-IN

  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:18:51 +0100
  • From: Reinsley <reinsley@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] HELP ON DDE UNIVERSAL DATA PLUG-IN

Rasheed,

You did not say if you work with IB or something else.

Anyway, you could find useful tips here...

http://search.interactivebrokers.com/search?q=dde&x=0&y=0&site=ib_en_collection&client=ib_en_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=ib_en_frontend&ie=latin1

Best regards

Le 10/03/2010 02:24, Prashanth a écrit :

Hello,

Are you certain that you have correctly configured the DDE setup? Depending
upon data source, DDE setup will change.

What is the data source from which you are trying to have a DDE connection.

Cheers

Prashanth