[amibroker] Re: ABTool / multidimensional arrays

  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:51:09 -0000
  • From: "Bruce" <brucer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: ABTool / multidimensional arrays

Ed -

That's fine.  I'll be glad to help when I have time.  I'm about to go heads down and try to finish some end of year reconciliations for a couple of business accounts.  Should have done it before, but I hate QuickBooks work !

-- BruceR

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx