[amibroker] Printing Questions and a couple of other issues

  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:44:25 +1100
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Printing Questions and a couple of other issues

Hi,

A few printing question

1. Is it possible to retain the printer properties. Every time I start AB and print I need to change back to landscape mode.

2. I'm printing out a lot of day charts with 5min bars and a shorter method of being able to print would be nice.
    Personally, I'm somebody that uses the keyboard a lot more than the mouse. I find it much quicker. So a direct print would be good.

3. On the screen I tend to use darker backdrops but when printing these use a hell of a lot of toner. Could the backdrop be change during the print action so that it uses a white back drop?

4. On a side note. Again related to the mouse, it would be nice if the Bar Replay could also be driven by the keyboard.

5. Is it possible to print directly from the AFL Language? What I would like to do would be to automate this printing of the history as much as possible. What I currently do is use the Bar Replay to move forward a day at a time. I then print the Day chart (Day Bars) and then print the day with 5 min bars.

6. How can I display the Day of the week at the first 5min bar of the day? This is to then be included on my chart for printing.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/