Re: [amibroker] ABTool / multidimensional arrays

  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 05:21:15 -0500
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] ABTool / multidimensional arrays

The last I heard was that the developer stopped supporting it and that Tomasz wrote at some point that ABTools wasn't compatible with AB. It would be risky to use it.

herman

Edward Pottasch wrote:
hi,

I was looking into multidimensional arrays again. I know there is the Osaka plugin but never quite figured out how to use it. However, I found this post:

all the way from 2003. This ABTool seems just what I need and easy to understand. However it seems to have been removed. Anyone know the history on this? Why it has been removed? What is currently the status with multidimensional arrays in Amibroker?

thanks, Ed

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/