[amibroker] Re: IB AB Cross Reference

  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:05:32 -0000
  • From: "Lloyd" <eversfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: IB AB Cross Reference

Hi,
I checked and I'm set up with a Forex account. Whoever I talked with was not familiar with the message I've been getting. So I'm getting nowhere fast. Thanks for your help, Lloyd

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx