[amibroker] Re: Referencing values of a function and optimizing it

  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:26:19 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Referencing values of a function and optimizing it

If you want to reference an element, within the resulting array, outside of the function, then simply assign the result to a variable first.

fast = fast_EMA(period);
value = fast[i]; // where i is the desired element index

And yes, your usage of Optimize is correct.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx