From: binjobingo
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:19 PM
Subject: [amibroker] COPYRIGHT

Does referring to Wilder's Relative strength Indicator,or Lane's
Stochastics,or Chande's Vidya & so on lead to copyright violation?

Say one reads An Author's book & am not able to write AFL for the
Indicators & so ask the forum members to write it for me Is it
copyright violation?

If one give a link to the Website say some other website which
explains the parameters & use of the said "indicator" but the website
may not be owned by the Author himself does it lead to copyright
violation ?

If it is so I think all the forums would close down & nobody would
discuss their trading strategy since trading strategies use some
Indicator by some author.

**** IMPORTANT ****