Re: [amibroker] Plugin not getting loaded

Hello,

Your 3rd party plugin is not displayed because
it requires some other libraries (DLLs) that vendor forgot to supply.

As for AmiBroker plugin
FT.dll - it is only loaded WHEN YOU INSTALLED FASTTRACK FOR THE WEB program
QP2.dll - it is only loaded WHEN YOU INSTALLED Quotes Plus database from QP2 CDROM
TC2K.dll - it is only loaded WHEN YOU INSTALLED TC2000 or TCNet program
IQFeed.dll - is only loaded when you INSTALLED IQFEED CLIENT SOFTWARE

Since you did not install above, these plugins do not load for simple reason they need
those 3rd party apps to run.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com