[amibroker] Re: Example C/C++ source for basic trading system?

Hi,

Just out of curiousity, why would you want to do that? Are you finding
AB too slow for an existing strategy?

Generally, DLL's are used for integrating a data feed, or a more
efficient implementation of a reusable function of some kind.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****