[amibroker] Re: When does the bar close?

>One problem is
> getting the system clock on the same time as TWS.

Yes, I had some fun with the timeclock as well.

You can use DatabaseSettings >> IntradaySettings >> PerDataseSettings
>> Timeshift

I am EasternStandardTimeAustralia GMT +10 and I have -14 in the
timeshift for the US data from eS.

An interesting one is that if you save a database that crosses the
daylight saving boundary then it has a 1 hour offset in the middle.

Even worse the US changes one day and the UK another (around Oct4/8?)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****