[amibroker] Re: When does the bar close?

I was having trouble getting IB and AB data in sync. One problem is
getting the system clock on the same time as TWS. The other was to
change the preferences as Bryan said. That seemed to help more than
the system clock.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "professor77747" <professor@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****