[amibroker] Re: msg for Mr. Tomas.

Hi brian,

It covers option data for indian mkt so i presume it must be having
data for other matured markets also.

The costis 135$ pm for the Asia pacific mkts, so in short it is a bit
cheaper if u are tracking more mkts in Asia pacific than esignal.

What is this service u are talking of for es users that qc has ?
please give link so that i can explore if esignal plugin can work in
there.

Mr. Tomas, this thread deserves ur reply as to why ami being such a
versatile software does not have a plugin for QC like u have for ES.

Pras

**** IMPORTANT ****