[amibroker] Re: msg for Mr. Tomas.

Prashant,

Which regions does QC have option data for .... is it only the USA or
does it include others?

How much do you pay for RT data plus options on the exchange you
follow?

AFAIK Tomasz has never given an explanation why he doesn't provide
access to QC the way he does for eS..... considering it apples for
apples and a good generic provider for all those who live outside the
US and don't have the choices US citizens have (eS, IQ, QP plus a lot
of broker provided choices).

QC has a subscription for eS users .... any chance you can use the eS
download manager with QC if you subscribe as an eS user?

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****