[amibroker] Re: msg for Mr. Tomas.

Thankyou ... just wanted to know for future reference.

I checked a bit further ... indeed QC does have options data for some
markets that eS doesn't e.g. Australia.

I noticed it has some obvious advantages:

- 500 symbols as base
- built in symbol lists (eS is hopeless for lists)
- options symbols not counted towards symbol limits
- 250 days of intraday history (more than eS althought matched by IQ
for US market)

> What is this service u are talking of for es users that qc has ?

My apologies .. no such thing .... I made a mistake on that one.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashant Nayak" <pnayak@xxx> wrote:

> Hi brian,
>
> It covers option data for indian mkt so i presume it must be having
> data for other matured markets also.
>
> The costis 135$ pm for the Asia pacific mkts, so in short it is a
bit
> cheaper if u are tracking more mkts in Asia pacific than esignal.
>
> What is this service u are talking of for es users that qc has ?
> please give link so that i can explore if esignal plugin can work
in
> there.
>
> Mr. Tomas, this thread deserves ur reply as to why ami being such a
> versatile software does not have a plugin for QC like u have for ES.
>
> Pras
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@> wrote:
> >
> > Prashant,
> >
> > Which regions does QC have option data for .... is it only the
USA
> or
> > does it include others?
> >
> > How much do you pay for RT data plus options on the exchange you
> > follow?
> >
> > AFAIK Tomasz has never given an explanation why he doesn't
provide
> > access to QC the way he does for eS..... considering it apples
for
> > apples and a good generic provider for all those who live outside
> the
> > US and don't have the choices US citizens have (eS, IQ, QP plus a
> lot
> > of broker provided choices).
> >
> > QC has a subscription for eS users .... any chance you can use
the
> eS
> > download manager with QC if you subscribe as an eS user?
> >

> > brian_z
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashant Nayak" <pnayak@>
wrote:

> > > Dear Tomas,
> > >
> > > I have recently subscribed to quotecenter for real time data on
> > trial
> > > basis but i find the backfill of data is difficult using the
DDE
> > > universal plugin.
> > >
> > > We need a dedicated plugin like esignal has in amibroker.
Please

**** IMPORTANT ****