[amibroker] Ultra-fast realtime data provider recommendation?

Hi folks,

I have a trading system running in test phase which requires the
market Open prices in 1-min bars in real time of 500-1000 stocks to
make trading decisions. My script is running in the AA window,
therefore by using the "Wait for backfill" feature it should be
possible to request for each of the processed symbols the latest
market data during AA scan. So, my ideal requirement is that I can get
the data for all 1000 symbols within 1 minute.
I use IB as broker, but their data stream and the backfill is very
slow and has a lot of other limitations. Is there any RT data provider
who is able to meet my requirement to deliver for 500-1000 symbols the
last 1-min bar data within 1 minute (or even faster)? And is it
technical feasible to request this data through the Amibroker Plug-In
within this short time? If anybody has experience with this kind of
configuration (Provider, hardware, network connection) I would be
interested to know your recommendations!

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards,
Markus

**** IMPORTANT ****