[amibroker] delays on iqfeed?

hello,

AB 5.20,windows vista,iqfeed client 4.4.0.3,virgin uk broadband
internet provider with up to 3 Mb speed.

my problem is: when i load my iqfeed data base after some time i get
time delays on my stocks, forex ant futures RT data compare with my
PC time.every time delays are different from couple secs to over the
minute.as longer i`ve got AB and IQfeed opened as bigger delay is.but
it happens not always,but very often.IQfeed said is everything
alright with my data and could be problem with software or ISP.
p.s. time difference between IB TWS and my PC time is only couple(1-3
sec.)seconds and never changes.

another problem is: when i start AB and start go through my tickers
to backfill current day data(as i understand it can backfill only 5
tickers at the time, so every time when i start AB i`ve got to go
through all my database,i have around 200 tickers database)sometimes
some tiskers gives wrong data, i mean, only one very long candle for
current with huge volume in hourly chart.after i start "force
backfill"for those wrong ticker it gives right data then.and again it
happens  not always, but very often. and IQ feed cust.service told me
could be problem with AB.

any ideas about those two problems? thanks

**** IMPORTANT ****