[amibroker] Re: Referencing the backtested portfolio equity in the buy formula

Couple of things you can do here. First, to cancel a signal, set the
sig.Price = -1. Secondly, avoid SetForeign inside the CBT signal loop.
Execution will be too slow. Instead, you should compute the liquidity
array outside the CBT and pass it to the CBT in either the PositionSize
array or the PositionScore array. Here is an example passing your
liquidity array in the PositionSize array.

function RestrictTrades(bo)
{
   for (i = 0; i < BarCount; i++)
   {
     for (sig = bo.GetFirstSignal(i); sig; sig = bo.GetNextSignal(i))
     {
       if (sig.IsEntry())
       {
         liquidity = sig.PosSize;
         if (Liquidity < bo.Equity)
           sig.Price = -1; // Cancel this trade because the limit price
will not be reached
         else
           sig.PosSize = -100; // or whatever position size you want
       }
     } // signal loop
     bo.ProcessTradeSignals(i);
   } // bar loop
}

PositionSize = MA(C,5)*MA(V,5)*50;
Buy = ...

SetOption("UseCustomBacktestProc", true);
if (Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{
   bo = GetBacktesterObject();
   bo.PreProcess();
   RestrictTrades(bo);