[amibroker] Re: Remove blank symbols

A couple more things. The program in the Tools tab is called Cleanup
database. Click on this and it will launch Cleanup.js.

However, you don't have to have it in Tools you can add it to Tools
by going to Tools/Customize/Tools and use the New operator. Change
the name from New Item to Cleanup database. Then on the command line
enter C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Scripts\Cleanup.js for the path to
the program, assuming that is where you put the script. Then when you
it from Tools menu.

Barry