[amibroker] Re: Remove blank symbols

Mr Barry,

You said there is a java.js script (shipped with AB) for cleaning up
blank symbols.But I see no such option under Tools menu.   Under
Tools, these are the options available : Datebase purify, Indicator
Maintenance, Bar Replay, Preferences, Save Preferences, Plug ins,
and Customize.

Can you say where exactly the clean up option is available.  I use
version 5.0.

Regards

Perumal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough"
<razzbarry@xxx> wrote:

> But the question is why are the symbols blank? If the symbols are
> valid there should be data associated with them and you may want
> find a data source to download data for them. If not valid then
the
> Cleanup.js will solve the problem.
>
> Cleanup.js is a java script program shipped with AB that will blow
> away invalid or obsolete tickers. Look in Tools and scroll down to
> that program and run it. It will blow away any symbols that have
not
> been updated in 30 days. If there is no data it will blow the
symbol
> away.
>

> Barry
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham Johnson" <grahamj@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I've recently had some data corruption, so reinstalled history
from
> > Premium Data.
> >
> > Everything now looks fine except that under Symbols All there is
> huge
> > number of blank rows that have a Green marker.  After scrolling
> down
> > many times the rows with symbols are displayed and they have
Pink