[amibroker] Re: Remove blank symbols

But the question is why are the symbols blank? If the symbols are
valid there should be data associated with them and you may want to
find a data source to download data for them. If not valid then the
Cleanup.js will solve the problem.

Cleanup.js is a java script program shipped with AB that will blow
away invalid or obsolete tickers. Look in Tools and scroll down to
that program and run it. It will blow away any symbols that have not
been updated in 30 days. If there is no data it will blow the symbol
away.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham Johnson" <grahamj@xxx>