[amibroker] Re: Remove blank symbols

Thanks a lot Mr Barry.   Cleanup.js file was there in the scripts
folder.  Only thing is, it was not linked to Tools menu.  As
suggested by you, I have added it to Tools Menu through Customize
option.

Thanks you once again

UMR Perumal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough"
<razzbarry@xxx> wrote:

> A couple more things. The program in the Tools tab is called
Cleanup
> database. Click on this and it will launch Cleanup.js.
>
> However, you don't have to have it in Tools you can add it to
Tools
> by going to Tools/Customize/Tools and use the New operator. Change
> the name from New Item to Cleanup database. Then on the command
line
> enter C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Scripts\Cleanup.js for the path
> the program, assuming that is where you put the script. Then when
you
run
> it from Tools menu.
>
> Barry
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "umrperumal" <umrperumal@> wrote:
> >
> > Mr Barry,
> >
> > You said there is a java.js script (shipped with AB) for
cleaning
> up
> > blank symbols.But I see no such option under Tools menu.   Under
> > Tools, these are the options available : Datebase purify,
Indicator