From: Tim Gadd
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:02 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Getting support after the initial correspondence

I hate to post this on the group site, but i'm not sure what else to do. I am not getting response to replies to open support questions. The first request is answered very promptly, but follow-up questions are not. I have an open issue regarding a problem i'm having with the ascii importer. It's been nearly 3 weeks and it's yet to be resolved. Any suggestions other than sending each request multiple times?

Again, sorry to post this here. This is quite unusual.

Tim