[amibroker] Re: Getting support after the initial correspondence

Tim,

There's Tomasz and Marcin.  That's it.  There's no "organization"
behind Amibroker.  For that low overhead, you get a highly reasonable
price for this very powerful market tool.

Just about any question can be answered through this forum as a
backup in case you're not getting quick enough responses from them or
in case a question you ask falls through the cracks.

So ask your question about the ASCII importer here.  There's lots of
people who know that part of Amibroker well.

Tomasz can correct me if I'm wrong, but I would bet that the number
one thing new users to the product don't do is read the manual
thoroughly and certainly they don't do simple searches through this
Yahoo forum's message database to see if the question has been asked
and answered already.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tim Gadd <timgadd@xxx> wrote:

> I hate to post this on the group site, but i'm not sure what else
to do. I am not getting response to replies to open support
questions. The first request is answered very promptly, but follow-up
questions are not. I have an open issue regarding a problem i'm
having with the ascii importer. It's been nearly 3 weeks and it's yet
to be resolved. Any suggestions other than sending each request
multiple times?

> Again, sorry to post this here. This is quite unusual.
>
> Tim

Try it now.