[amibroker] Re: Getting support after the initial correspondence

Tomasz,

Well, I did get a response after resending the message that i
originally posted about, but when i replied to the response from that
reply, i did not receive a return response (huh?). The title of my
reply is shown below. I thought that the annotated message title
would help to keep the support thread alive, but it did not.

Re: [#44909] Trouble with ASCII Importer - new question 20Dec

Suggestions appreciated.

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Tim,
>
> As you noted the initial response arrived quickly.
> Chances are that we maight think that we answered the original
question but you think different or
> you do not accept the answer, but we may not know that.
> If you don't get the response within 24 hours it may be the case.
> So please reply to the original support thread (so we know which
ticket number it belongs to)
> and tell us what more information do you need.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
correspondence

>   I hate to post this on the group site, but i'm not sure what else
to do. I am not getting response to replies to open support
questions. The first request is answered very promptly, but follow-up
questions are not. I have an open issue regarding a problem i'm
having with the ascii importer. It's been nearly 3 weeks and it's yet
to be resolved. Any suggestions other than sending each request
multiple times?

>   Again, sorry to post this here. This is quite unusual.
>
>   Tim

>   Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
Mobile. Try it now.