[amibroker] Re: How to rectify this error? Please help/Error 10

You can't do loops over arrays to arbitrary index values (in this case
63 and 127) unless you are sure that you will never run the code over
a stock that has less than that many bars. Array indices reference
bars, and every stock will likely have a different number of bars. If
you run this over a portfolio of stocks, the moment you hit a stock
with less than 64 bars you'll get that error on the first loop.

Normally you should use BarCount, or some smaller value, as the loop
limit. If you want to use a fixed value unrelated to BarCount, then
you need to add a test for your value exceeding BarCount before you
enter the loop, and skip the whole loop for stocks with insufficient
bars. Loops are usually to iterate over all bars though, so using
BarCount in the loop termination condition makes sense.

Note that valid indices are from zero to BarCount-1, so you need to
use strictly less than BarCount (ie. "< BarCount").

Regards,
GP