[amibroker] Re: How to rectify this error? Please help/Error 10

Hello HumblyBob,

>You must not access array elements outside 0..(BarCount-1) range

Sorry, I can't dig in but as a starting point:

Since BarCount-1 is positive number 0 to BarCount 1 can't include
negative numbers?
So list[i] = -100000; is outside the range?

As per Progsters comment - it is hard to come to grips with what you
are doing without context.

brian_z