[amibroker] Message from DTN/IQFeed

Hello,

Today I received the message from the DTN about their 2008 price increase and year-end promo to lock in old (2007) prices.
DTN asked to forward this message to AmiBroker users so you can find their original unaltered message below.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

================== DTN/IQFEED MESSAGE BEGIN ===============

Because we consider all of our API subscribers to be valuable partners, we wanted to provide the following information in advance of
this notice going to our general DTN customer base.  Pricing decisions are never taken lightly and we tried to find any way possible
to keep from raising prices.  This increase isn't based on satisfying shareholders or attempting to gouge our customers.  It is
solely based on providing the resources needed to keep up with bandwidth and server capacity needs as the markets continue to
expand.

In order to allow your customers who may have been considering a switch to DTN the chance to get in at our current rates (better
actually), we are offering a special promotion to the customers of our API Partners only.  Because the year is coming to an end
(there isn't much time to get in on this promotion), we would appreciate if you would forward this offer to your customer base).

The Offer:
New customers to IQFeed can receive a $5 per month discount off our regular monthly rate if they sign up for an annual subscription
before December 31, 2007.  This is a 10% savings over our current rates, and an 18% savings over our new monthly rate.  In order to
receive this discounted annual subscription, you must have your users enter "ANNUAL PARTNER PROMO" in the comments section of our
online registration form when they sign up.  If they don't use this code, they will not receive the discounted rate.  This also
gives your users a last chance at a nice tax deduction while saving on their data costs throughout 2008!

You will notice that the DTN.IQ and IQFeed websites have already been updated with the new pricing so users aren't surprised on
January 1, 2008.  In addition, we will be sending the following email to all registered users within the next couple days:

Dear DTN.IQ/IQFeed Customer,
>From the inception of our DTN.IQ service back in 1998 our goal has been to provide the best value in the industry by offering the
>most comprehensive services at competitive prices.   Our commitment to that goal remains as strong as ever.   We are proud to say
>that in the past 9 years, we have NEVER increased the basic service price of DTN.IQ or IQFeed.

Despite maintaining our aggressive pricing, we have continually invested in our products to keep up with the demands of our
customers and the markets.  The investment has taken many forms:  adding exchanges; increasing symbol limits; new indicators and
studies; second resolution time-stamps; and expanded tick and minute historical data to name a few.  All of those things are
important, but far and away the biggest area of investment for DTN has been in capacity to deal with the explosive growth in market
data over the past few years.

As all of us in the trading community know, the sharp upward trend in market data volume is not going to subside any time soon.  In
order to meet this continuing challenge, basic service rates for DTN.IQ and IQFeed will change effective January 1, 2008.

DTN.IQ monthly subscriptions will increase by $6 per month.
DTN.IQ annual subscriptions will increase to $75 per month.
IQFeed monthly subscriptions will increase by $5 per month.

Various exchanges will also be modifying their fee structures throughout early 2008.  Please visit our websites at www.dtniq.com or
www.iqfeed.net for full pricing information for each exchange.

We remain committed to our goal of providing industry-leading value and sincerely appreciate your business.

================== DTN/IQFEED MESSAGE END ===============