[amibroker] duplicating chart sheets in Amibroker can someone help

I have 35 chart sheets each tab has a different name. I have charts and
indicators in these chart sheets.I have 4 of theses chart sheets which
have a number of different indicators but the same type of chart. I can
put say a trend line on the chart in one of the chart sheets and it
will show on all four. All my other chart sheets wont show the trend
line. I set this up a long time ago and I have forgotten how to do it.
I accidentally deleted one of my charts today and cant get it to work
for me. Can someone tell me how to go about getting more of my chart
sheets to duplicate whatever I put on one chart on one page to go onto
the next page
 Much appreciated if someone can help me
Chris