Re: [amibroker] TimeFrameSet Assistance requested

Your code is not correct. Pls use my previous post an example and try that medthod using timeframeset/timeframe expand combination.

Cheers,Padhu

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:46 AM
Subject: [amibroker] TimeFrameSet Assistance requested

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. I
trade with a daily chart and am trying to employ a weekly trend
indicator in one of the panes by using the TimeFrameSet command.

It seemed to work fine, but to verify the results, I opened a second
chart window so that I have one window in daily mode using the
indicator with TimeFrameSet and the other window in weekly mode
using the same indicator, but without TimeFrameSet. If I understand
this correctly, the indicators in both windows should look identical
if they are displaying the same time period, but they do not. Would
someone be kind enough to tell me what I did wrong? Here is the
code I'm using;

The code below is in a daily window;

TimeFrameSet (inWeekly);
Value1=0.1*(RSI(5)-50);
Value2=WMA(Value1,9);
ifish=(exp(2*Value2)-1)/(exp(2*Value2)+1);

myarray=IIf(ifish>0.5,ColorRGB(200,255,190),IIf(ifish<-
0.5,colorPink,colorWhite));

Plot(1,"Trend",myarray,styleArea | styleOwnScale | styleNoLabel,0,1);
Title="Symbol Weekly Trend";

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The code below is in a weekly window;
Value1=0.1*(RSI(5)-50);
Value2=WMA(Value1,9);
ifish=(exp(2*Value2)-1)/(exp(2*Value2)+1);

myarray=IIf(ifish>0.5,ColorRGB(200,255,190),IIf(ifish<-
0.5,colorPink,colorWhite));

Plot(1,"Trend",myarray,styleArea | styleOwnScale | styleNoLabel,0,1);
Title="Symbol Weekly Trend";

Any help would be appreciated.

Safetrading