Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Chart and Report question please

Hi Members

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a peaceful day.

I thought I'd better re-post my question as it was getting lost in
antiquity.

Please help.

Question 1 please

After running a back test on a simple 30 day SMA crossover system, I
still cannot see the 30 SMA line on the chart that my basic
formula is coded for. Below is the code exactly as it appears in the
AFL wizard.

Buy = Close > MA( Close , 30 );

Sell = Close < MA( Close , 30 );

Short = 0;

Cover = 0;

I opened up the Automatic Analysis window and executed the back test
successfully but my chart seems to be showing 6 moving average lines
none of which are in my formula. It shows 6 sma lines none of which
are a 30 day SMA line.

How can I get my chart to show ONLY what is in my formula (Ex: Where
is the 30 day SMA line)? Also, (the reverse) how can I identify what
indicators are currently showing on my chart?

Question 2 please

Also, in the AA window when I click "report", a detailed report
appears with the columns called "All Trades, Long Trades and Short Trades.

Where is the column called "Buy and Hold"? I'd like to compare the
results of my system back test to a simple "Buy and Hold" strategy.
Wealth-Lab has this column in their report. I like the "buy and hold"
column because at this point in my learning curve, I'm trying to
compare/beat the return of a simple "Buy and Hold" strategy.

Thank you all for your time and patience

Peace on Earth.

Walter Lepore USA NJ