[amibroker] Re: Chart and Report question please

Hi Prashanth

I copied and pasted your code into my system. My code now appears
exactly like sen below.

Plot(MA(C,30),"30-MA", colorBlue, styleLine);

Buy = 	Close   >  MA( Close , 30 );

Sell = 	Close   <  MA( Close , 30 );

Short = 0;

Cover = 0;

However the 30 day SMA shows up in a window below my main chart window
(something like an indicator window). How do I get the 30 day SMA to
appear in the Main chart window (the window that shows my actual trade
arrows)?

Thank you

Walter

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454.ta@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,

> Question 1:
>
> What you have used is just a Buy / Sell system. To plot, you have to
Plot using the Plot syntax

> Example: Plot(MA(C,30),"30-MA", colorblue, styleline);
>
> Add the above syntax to your formula AFL and on the Menu Bar, click
on Tools - > Apply Indicator

> Cheers
>
> Prashanth

Trades.