[amibroker] Re: Premium data service - TBSP

No opinion on TBSP's stock database but beware for their options:
they save server space by removing all options that haven't traded
for 30 days, including those with outstanding open interest. Useless
for serious analysis.

-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> TBSP was a pleasant surprise for me..never heard of them untill I
read Larry Mcmillan's Book on options recently.

> What I liked the best was they provide pretty much all data sets
required for a very reasonable price. I am happy with their phone
support as well.

> Cheers,Padhu

US
>   > stocks,
>   > > delisted and current, would be much appreciated.
>   > >
>   > > Regards
>   > >
>   > > Haders
>   > >
>   >
>   > Hello Haders,
>   >
>   > According to their promotional material:
>   >
>   > http://www.csidata.com/
>   >
>   > I haven't tried them personally - other Ami owners do use their
>   > service.
>   >
>   > I'm starting to build up some detailed notes on data providers
>   > supplement AB's notes in the manual so if you do try CSI or
find
>   > anyone else I would appreciate any feedback to this forum.
>   >
>   > brian_z
>   >
>   > http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/category/data/
>   >

>   Also a link I picked up from Padhu - they don't say if delisted
>   stocks are included but they have long historical data for many
US
>   equities - available on CD - ASCII or Metastock export suits AB -
you
>   would pick up Candian/Options/Futures etc histories, on the one
CD,