Re: [amibroker] Re: Struggling to Learn

Thanks for you help.
I have created version 1 of what I had in mind, based largely on the approach you posted.
Here it is, and while it is not quite what I am looking for, I seem to be "in the area".
And it does not involve loops.  How about that!!!

K = Param("% Coeff of Correlation",5,1,50,1);

Period = Param("Lookback Period",5,1,20,1);

Hi = HHV(C,Period );

Lo = LLV(C,Period );

HTrend = Hi * (1-(K/100));

LTrend = Lo * (1+(K/100));

UpTrend = Cross(Ltrend,C);

DnTrend = Cross(C,HTrend);

Trend = Flip(UpTrend,DnTrend);

Trendindicator = IIf(Trend ==1,HTrend,LTrend);

Trendcolor = IIf(Trend ==1,colorRed,colorWhite);

Plot(C,"",colorYellow,64);

Plot(Trendindicator ,"HTrend",Trendcolor ,1);

Rick Osborn