[amibroker] Example of code for IB TWS automation?

Hi Guys

Well, the time has come for me to try to automate one of my systems for
use with IB TWS. Now, I learned AFL by trial and error and I am not a
programmer. It may be ambitious of me to think that I can code up a
system that will generate trades in TWS, but hey, if you never try,
you'll never know, right?

So my question for all of you that have coded systems for IB TWS is
this. We need to code in Java for this purpose, right? Does anyone
happen to have a bit of code that represents a dead simple system, such
as 'buy when the MA (C,15)crosses above the MA (C,40)'? What I need is
an example to work from. I am sure that it is not as simple as just
dropping my code for buy and sell into such an example, but at least it
would get me started down the right road.

Hopefully one of you programming guys is willing to share a chunk of
code to get a newb started out.

Thanks, Nik