Re: [amibroker] Example of code for IB TWS automation?

I suggest that you sign up to AmiBroker-at (-automated trading) that is where you are most likely to find people to help you.

There are also a significant number of post on AutoTrading and real-time AFL programing on the Users' Knowledge Base. See link below.

Best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/