Re: [amibroker] John Bollinger Endorsement

I believe John is now porting his indicator packages to Amibroker that
he currently provides through other platforms like TS, TradeNavigator
etc. John writes quite a bit of his own material in python but with many
of us posting AB charts on his Markets list I think he became intrigued
enough to explore what AB had to offer. I have bcc'ed him on this post
in case he would like to expand or pass along any remarks on AB which I
will forward to the list.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT