Re: [amibroker] Re: filter :

 Hi brian ,
     Thank u so much  , that did the trick ..

On 11/14/07, brian_z111 <brian_z111@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Natasha ~~!!!"
<ghostship.blackparrot@xxx> wrote:

> * Filter = Status(*"LastBarInTest"*);*

> **
> * suppose i want to use the filter on say five or six bars
only so
> which code should i use in filter..*
> **
> * I dont want to use the days checkbox in the " aa "
window... .*
> **
> * Thanks .
> *
> --
> Warm Regards;
> `````` Natasha !!!
> To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing
and that's
> real power.

Hello Natasha !!!

You can use BarIndex or DateNum as they are used in these plots.

Plot(IIf(BarIndex() >= 978 AND BarIndex() <= 988,C,0),"",1,1);
Plot(IIf(DateNum() >= 1050502 AND DateNum() <= 1050512,C,0),"",2,1);

The AFL Reference doesn't say what Status ("LastBarInTest") returns -
assuming it returns true (1)

If you want the last five bars try this:

LastBarIndex = IIf(Status("LastBarInTest") == 1,BarIndex(),Null);

BarIndex() >= LastBarIndex - 5 AND BarIndex() <= LastBarIndex;

Depending what mode you are in - you could do similar with LastValue
(BarIndex()) - the way it is used in this plot

LastBarIndex = LastValue(BarIndex());
// Plot(LastBarIndex," ",6,1);
Plot(IIf(BarIndex() >= LastBarIndex - 10 AND BarIndex() <=
LastBarIndex,C,1)," ",8,1);

Cheers,

Brian_z

--
       Warm Regards;
      ``````  Natasha !!!
To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's real power. __._,_.___