[amibroker] Re: Alert email setting for GMAIL

Hi,
I downloaded the plugin. SendEmail does not work for me. I inserted
what was in email_alert.afl and Amibroker was not responding during
exploration and I had to kill Amibroker process. Moreover, I am not
sure if SendEmail provides the same functionality as Alertif in terms
of avoiding sending repetitive emails when exploration is run every
1min and giving the same symbols in the results.

Unfortunately, Amibroker does not support SMTP SSL authentication,
while all ISPs require it, so the Alertif function in Amibroker to
send email alerts is useless.