[amibroker] Please help with MACD Histogram.

I have tried to use the MACD Histogram in a formula.

Hist2 = Signal() - MACD();
Condition3= Hist2 < Ref(Hist2, -1);

Hist1 = MACD() - Signal();
Condition13 = Hist1 < Ref(Hist1, -1);

Buy=Condition3;
Sell=Condition13;

Short=Sell;
Cover=Buy;

The Buy and Sells are not what I want or expected. When I look at the
chart, I should have more. Therefore, I know that this code doesn't
do what I want.

What I want is to know when the MACD Histogram is less that the day
before. When the Signal and the MACD are closer together.

You can see that I am not a programer and just do simple things. What
is wrong and how do I correct it?

Thanks again,
Tom