Re: [amibroker] Re: Passing a variable into the Ref() function

It works. But apparenty one of AND condition parts are not met.
Always use the exploration to find out why your code does not work.
Display every column as exploration
BTW: lots of redundancy in your code. IIF not needed. Multiplicaiton not needed.

The code below will allow you to find the answers yourself. Run as exploration and see

x = H == HHV(H, 30);
y = - BarsSince(x);

Buy1 = x AND AccDist() > Ref(AccDist(), y);
Buy2 = x AND AccDist() > Ref(AccDist(),-5);

PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow*Buy1, colorGreen, 0, L, -10 );
PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow*Buy2, colorBlue, 0, H, -10 );

Filter = 1;
AD = AccDist();
AddColumn( x, "x" );
AddColumn( Ref( AD, y ), "Ref(AD,y)" );