Re: [amibroker] Re: Exporting Ranks as a column

Hi,

this is how I rank industries, I am sure there is a better way and perhaps there is some code in the AFL library....

for (i=0; i<218; i++)
{

Compare=Foreign("~IND"+i,"C")/Foreign("~IND"+i,"I");

    for (j=0; j<218; j++)
    {
    Change=Foreign("~IND"+j,"C")/Foreign("~IND"+j,"I");
    add=IIf(Compare<Change,1,0);
    AddToComposite(add,"~IND"+i,"V", atcFlagCompositeGroup | atcFlagTimeStamp);
    }

}