RE: [amibroker] Exporting Ranks as a column

someone was kind enough to give me this code a few weeks back.... it is not what you want but i hope you can modify it to get ROC instead of %. let me know if it's any good for your purpose....

Day8Pct=100*((C-Ref(C,-8) )/Ref(C,-8));

TRUEVOL=100*V;

Buy=0;

Sell=0;

Filter=Day8Pct>=13.2 AND C > 11 AND V > 1500;

//AddTextColumn( Name(), "Symbol" );

AddColumn(C,"Close",2.2,colorDefault, IIf(C>11 AND C<90,colorBrightGreen,colorPink));

//AddColumn(MA(V/1000,20),"MAV",4.0,colorDefault,IIf(MA(V/1000,20)>300,colorBrightGreen,colorPink));

AddColumn(Day8Pct,"8 - Day % Up ",2.2,colorDefault,colorDefault);

AddColumn (TRUEVOL, "TRU VOLUME");

rl