[amibroker] Exporting Ranks as a column

Hello,
I want to prepare a table that should contain 4 columns like the the
following:
Date and Ticker columns obviously;
ROC (Close, 35); and
RANK; that will be the Rank of the stock among the stocks that have the
same date value with it self in the table.
That's to say "1" in the RANK column will tell me that that is the
stock with highest RateOfChange for the last 35 bars and "2" will say
that stock is the second one. My intention is to do this over a length
of period ? say 300 bars or so.
I would very much appreciate if someone could post here the code for
the job, I am stuck with this.
Thank you very much, in advance for your concern.