[amibroker] Re: Rotational System with PositionScore Threshold

Yes, this approach works very well and is how I have been doing it.
One caveat is that it assumes you want to be long or out but not
short (PS with negative values).

Shorts can also be accomodated by the addition of the abs function as
indicated below (assuming you want the same threshold on both the
long and short side)...

PositionScore = IIF(abs(PS) > WorstScoreHeld, PS, 0);