[amibroker] Re: Real Time Source different from Backfill source

Claude,
I would be interested in this too. I (once again) am tired of paying
IQFeed fees and am looking for alternatives. I like IQFeed but I find
that more and more of my trading is just done on EOD data so it's
overkill for what I really need. I, too, now also have IB data and I'd
like to somehow use it to see real-time current day data in
conjunction with a Yahoo EOD database (I used to do this by updating a
QuotesPlus EOD database via the QuoteTracker plugin which was being
fed real-time from CyberTrader but then CyberTrader made their feed
unavailable to Quotetracker).

Losing the Cybertrader feed was what led me to get IQFeed.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claudecaruana" <claudecaruana@xxx>