[amibroker] Re: Rotational System with PositionScore Threshold

Curt,

I think I just went through figuring out how to do what you want in
one of my systems.  Hope this helps!

PS = put in whatever your PositionScore function is here;
PositionScore = IIF(PS > WorstScoreHeld, PS, 0);

What this does is use your PositionScore function if PS >
WorstScoreHeld otherwise the 0 value for PositionScore means no trade
(exit the trade if there is already open position on given symbol)

George