[amibroker] Re: horizontal line

Hmmm, I too have been trying to plot a partial line and when I use
your code in 4.99 beta, it works for about 2 seconds and then extends
the line completly across the screen. I must have a setting problem.
Any ideas?

Ron

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Roberto
> Here's a clip from one of my indicators that you may be able to
use.  This can be compressed in fewer lines
> of code by nesting the functions but it was done this way for
readability.

> Note that as long as the barindicator BIX is in the range it will
develop a value for YY.

> JOE
> Daysback = Param("DysBack",126,10,252,1);
>
> LastBar = BarCount-1;
>
> FirstBar = LastBar - DaysBack;
>
> BI = BarIndex();
>
> BIX = IIf(BI >= Firstbar,1,0);
>
> Y = LastValue(Close);
>
> YY = IIf(BIX>0, y, Null); // plot only from days back to last bar
>
> Plot(yy,"LastClose",colorRed,styleThick);
>
> Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);

line that last for x bars and not for all the chart. When I use the
PLOT function it draws a line trough all the chart length.