Re: [amibroker] AmiQuote automation with AutoIt - scripts?

Hello,

Amiquote has OLE interface that is way more reliable and
efficient method of automating it than sending virtual keystrokes.

It has also command line interface that is also more reliable than
sending keystrokes not mentioning it is easier.

/download - triggers automatic download on start
/close - causes automatic close of AmiQuote after download

Example command line:

Quote.exe C:\mylist.tls /download /close

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com